Hi all ~ I can't manage to stay in Office 365 for 5 minutes without it kicking me out or it locking up. I recorded the work in Chats or send a message about it to you. I have been unable to check email so will record that & reply to you once I can get in. Until then, work on your Khan Academy assignments, Castle Learning Exam, & notes with your extra time today. I'll post a PPT once I get in. I DID leave you a written message for today as I was kicked out of the 1st audio message I tried to leave.
I'll keep trying Office 365, just like I tell you to do.
Tuesday, April 7, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ch 36 Videos
http://mrsramoglobal2.blogspot.com/2018/05/chapter-36-videos.html
-
Sec 1: http://mrsramo.blogspot.com/2015/05/global-ii-ch-36-sec-1-notes.html Sec 2: http://mrsramo.blogspot.com/2015/05/this-continues-yo...
-
These are to replace the PPTs and are in addition to the videos required for everyone. Section 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys3Qay...
-
Please share this info with any Seniors you know, it came from Mr. Gessek & Mrs. Crawdford to us this morning: Please share with your ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be sure your first & last name AND class period are included in your comment!